Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Strip Clubs in Dayton, Ohio Pt. 1

After visiting a few Strip Clubs in Dayton, Ohio the other day I thought it was a good idea to share my experience.

The first strip club I visited happened to be the Living Room on N. Dixie Drive in Dayton. I had a few drinks there a got a chance to talk to and watch a few of the girls. To my surprise, they didn't have as many dancers as I thought they would. The club was also a little smaller than most.

The second club I visited was The Harem, also on N. Dixie Drive in Dayton, Ohio and two buildings away from Wifeyz. It was a lot bigger! I stayed at this club for hours. They had tons of girls and the atmosphere was nice too. I met a lot of nice women in this place. I have to admit that most of them were pretty too. After leaving the club around 1 a.m. I decided to call it a night. However, upon driving down the street to get me something to eat from McDonald's I noticed a few other clubs on this street that I will be going to tomorrow. STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment